Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday, Saturday!

It finally happened. I actually got out of bed this morning and went for a run/walk with my sister-in-law. We met at 7:00 am and logged a little over 3 miles. Not bad for getting out on our first outdoor run in a long time. It was a little steamy but not too miserable. We are going to try and do a 10K in September. After I got home the family and I jumped on our bikes and rode up to Starbucks for breakfast. Iced Soy Vanilla Latte, pumpkin scones and oatmeal. I know it wasn't the best breakfast but it was a start. Plus we rode our bikes which added another 3 miles to my total for today. Can you believe it? Over 6 miles logged on my first day. I feel excited and ready to go. Come on excessive heat, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment