Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We Have A Winner

Last night I tried a new recipe for dinner and low and behold it actually was a success. When my son said "mom, this is really good" and my daughter said "it's okay", I knew I had a good one. It was a teriyaki stir fry using chicken and soba noodles. The recipe was really simple and I am convinced the soba noodles were much better then your plain jane spaghetti. These soba noodles were made with buckwheat so that has to be good. Right?

On another note, I started my semi P90X program. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out but if based on last night's workout I probably won't be able to feed myself tomorrow. Which is humouors since I wasn't able to complete 1/3 of the exercises they were doing. And I think I bruised my tail bone doing the Ab Ripper Cd. Ouch! I will keep you updated on my progress or lack of. But if doing 1/3 of the workout gets me 1/3 of the results then I am okay with that especially if you consider my current state of flabbiness.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment